I love fishing, it's my life. I want to share it with you, but I also need to cover my costs. Please find rates defined below.
For both saltwater and freshwater, trips are best suited for one or two fishermen. On the boat, three may be accommodated if at least one is a child. In general, morning or evening trips will consist of 2 hours of fishing, half day trips will have at least 4 hours of fishing, and full day trips at least 8 hours duration. Longer trips can be arranged, please inquire. Ice fishing trips can include up to 4 fishermen. All gear is provided for all excursions, as well as water and snacks.
Saltwater Fishing: Boat: Pick up in Portland, Yarmouth, Falmouth, or any Casco Bay island. Half day: $400 Full day: $700 Morning/evening: $200 Kids Mackerel: $250 Shore: Meet close to fishing spots in Cape Elizabeth, Scarborough, Saco, Biddeford, or Long Island. Half day: $200 Morning/evening: $100 Freshwater Fishing: Canoe, float tube, or wading: Meeting place will be determined by waters fished. Half day: $200 Morning/evening: $100.
Ice Fishing: Walking: Meeting place will be determined by waters fished. Full day: $350 Half day: $200
Special trips: Boat: Cruises to see seals, eagles, ospreys, terns, eiders, lighthouses, sunrises, sunsets, island hopping, visits to Fort Gorges, and just experiencing the working waterfront from a new perspective with some local insight are available, please inquire for details and pricing.
- A deposit of 50% is required to reserve a charter.
- I gladly accept check and Venmo for a deposit.
- Reservation deposits are refundable until 7 days before your trip date.
- If you cancel your reservation within 7 days of your trip date you will forfeit your deposit.
- If I decide the conditions (weather, etc.) are not safe, we will reschedule your charter or your deposit will be returned. We fish in any weather as long as it is safe--please dress for the weather and if you cancel your charter due to comfort, the deposit will not be returned.
- Remainder of payment is due at the end of the charter (cash, check, or Venmo).
To book or make any inquiries, please call or email.